In addition to being a featured columnist for the California Minority Counsel Program, founder Marina Feehan shares her expertise in these publications:
AABA – Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Emotional Send-Off Caps Justice Kennard’s 25 Years on the California Supreme Court, Oct. 2014, Newsletter
- The New Legal Economy: Finding a “JD Advantage” Job, Oct. 2013, Newsletter
- AABA Women’s Committee Starts off Fall with “Building Your Professional Brand for Attorneys,” Sept/Oct 2012, Newsletter, p. 14.
BASF – The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Solo/Small Firm Toolkit, Chap. 3, Marketing & Business Development: Branding, Sept. 2013, pgs. 35-36.
- Tips for Successful Women Mentoring Relationship, BASF Bulletin, Oct. 2012
NALP – The Association for Legal Career Professionals